Check-in time is 4pm / Check-out time is 1pm.
No unauthorized guests are permitted.
No smoking inside the house ($750 fine)
No pets ($300 fine)
We have created this house rules sheet to ensure that you can fully enjoy your stay in our Airbnb rental while also respecting the home and neighborhood. Following these rules will greatly help us as Vacation Rental hosts by making sure the home is taken care of during your stay. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the items mentioned in this document.
Children are welcome here! However - please keep your children safe. The home is not childproofed.
1. Check-in /Check-Out: Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 1 pm. unless otherwise authorized by the management company. We MUST have 24-hour notice for extensions of stay or you will be expected to vacate at the 1:00 pm checkout time.
There is a fifth bedroom near the rear entrance that is locked and not available for use at this time. All other areas of the property are for guest use.
2. Guest Interaction: We love to meet and greet all guests. However, in the event that this is not possible we also offer self-check-in with a door code. We have the right to ask for ID, the credit card used for booking, or other forms of proof of identity and payment. We may also ask guests to present ID. Persons traveling with guest will not be permitted on property before booking guest has arrived and is confirmed with ID.
3. Guest Access - All areas of the property are for guest use unless locked.
4. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to the number indicated in the listing. It is very important that the maximum occupancy rule is not violated as this will be considered a breach of the reservation rules and will result in immediate cancellation of the booking.
5. Unauthorized Guests - Although we do not mind if you invite a friend or 2 over to visit, please do not have extra unauthorized guests stay the night or for extended periods of time. We do not allow unauthorized guests to sleep here. Please do not allow extra guests to sleep at the house unless previously agreed upon when you booked the rental. All overnight guests must be listed with the booking and any guests over 6 people limit incur a $50 per night charge.
6. Parties or Events: We do not allow parties, loud gatherings, or events of any sort to be held on the property. Only authorized guests are to be in the home. Music must be kept to a non-disturbing level. NO BIG EVENTS OR PARTIES! Please be sure that extra guests leave by 12 am. We greatly appreciate your compliance on this as we do not want any issues with our neighbors. Please understand that any reports or evidence of a party or organized event taking place will be an automatic forfeiture of your entire deposit and immediate vacation of the property.
7. Pets: ABSOLUTELY NO PETS! We do not allow pets of any sort. Any evidence of pets will be an automatic forfeiture of your damage deposit ($300 fine).
8. Smoking: There is to be NO SMOKING inside the property. Smoking is allowed outside of the home. Any evidence of smoking inside the home (i.e. smells of smoke, ashes, burns, etc.) will be an automatic forfeiture of the entire damage deposit and an additional smoke remediation fee of $750 will be charged.
9. Trash: All trash is to be bagged and put in the waste bins provided. You will find trash bags in the pantry or under the kitchen sink. When the trash can is full, please remove the trash bag and take it to the trash bins. Please make sure all small trash cans have a bag liner before putting trash inside.
10. Inspections: Property Management has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the guests violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period will be terminated immediately and no refunds will be given. The guests waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
11. Security Deposit: A security deposit is required to reserve the house. You will be required to submit payment using the payment link provided within 48 hrs. before check-in. The deposit is in addition to the nightly rate and will be refunded in the same manner paid provided the following provisions are met:
*No damage is done to the unit or its contents
*All debris, rubbish, and trash are placed in trash cans and soiled dishes are cleaned. If the house is left excessively dirty and there is excessive trash left in the house, there will be an additional cleaning fee deducted from the deposit for the extra cleaning time. The guests will be notified immediately.
*No linens are missing, damaged, or excessively stained
*The Occupancy limit of the house is not exceeded at any time unless approved in writing in advance
*There are no police enforcement actions needed and items 4, 5,6,7,8, and 9 are adhered to and there are no violations of house rules as posted in the house.
12. Check-out: Check-out time is at 1 pm unless a late check-out is requested. Checking out by this time ensures that we have enough time to clean the place and get it ready for our next guest. Please text us when you leave so we can get the crew in ASAP. Also, be advised that failure to vacate on time may result in charging your deposit funds.
*When you check out, please make sure all doors are locked and secured, and that the house looks reasonably neat- like the way it was found. We do not expect you to scrub it or clean it but it must be reasonably “picked up” and furniture placed as it was at check-in.
*Make sure to collect all personal belongings. Check all closets, drawers, washer/ dryer. We are not responsible for any items left behind.
Please see the checkout checklist and ensure it is complete before leaving.
13. Failure to Vacate: If you fail to vacate the property on or before the termination of this agreement, you shall pay for the period of your holdover a sum equal to 2 times the daily rate of your property or the maximum sum by state law. This will be charged via your deposit.
14. House Phone: There is no current landline in the home
15. A/C system: Please keep levels of a/c at appropriate temperatures. Keep doors and windows closed while in operation as humidity accumulation can cause freezing of units and dysfunction.
16. Cable TV: There is no Cable TV in the house. No refunds shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preference with regard to TV service. TV has a Firestick device. You will need to use your own account to access Netflix and such services.
17. Internet/WIFI: High-speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. NO REFUND of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to Internet services.
18. Lost and Found: Valuable items left behind by guests will be held for the guest and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for the return. After 6 months - items become the property of the owner. The owner will not be responsible for the condition of said items.
19. Fireworks: The tenant agrees that there will be no use of fireworks anywhere on the property.
20. Home Use: Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc., shall cause termination of the agreement with no refund of rents or Deposits.
21. No daily Maid Service: While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is NOT included in the rental rate. It is available at an additional rate. We provide starters for toilet tissue, paper towels, dish soap, garbage bags, and laundry detergent.
22. False Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to cancellation and forfeiture of the advance payment and the guests will not be permitted to check in to the property.
23. Repairs and Replacements - Every attempt is made to maintain the house in the best condition. The managers do not express or imply any guarantee, regarding suitability for any specific purpose. The manager does not guarantee that appropriate repair and or replacement will be performed as soon as possible. It is the guest’s responsibility to immediately notify the manager of any issues that they incur during their stay so that repairs and or replacement may be promptly taken care of to the best of the manager's ability.
The manager is not responsible for any occurrences over which we have no immediate control. These inconveniences may be but are not limited to, the following:
Weather conditions, power outages, adverse weather or road conditions, or breakage of non-essential appliances, including, but not limited to, washer, and dryer.
*Please inform us if any of the equipment in the house is not operating correctly. We will make every reasonable effort to make repairs as quickly as possible.
*No rebate will be provided if there is a mechanical failure of any non-essential appliances, including but not limited to, the washer and dryer.
24. Broken items - If for any reason you break an item during your stay, please let us know immediately. We understand that accidents happen, but in order for us to fix or replace something for a future guest to enjoy, we will need to know that it is broken, and we appreciate your honesty. We take inventory of every single item in the home when it is being cleaned, including linens, appliances, towels, and decorations. If anything is missing - this will be reflected in a deduction from the security deposit at a 150% replacement value.
25. Other (See below)
**Locking Up: ** Remember to lock up all doors and sliding door when you leave and at night. This is for your safety! Although our rental is in a safe neighborhood, we take security very seriously.
**Toilets: ** PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH PAPER TOWELS, TAMPONS, WIPES OF ANY SORT (NOT EVEN “FLUSHABLE” ONES), SANITARY NAPKINS, OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER.
**Dishes: ** Please rinse and place dishes in the sink for the cleaning team.
Once again, we appreciate your compliance with these rules. We aim to provide our guests with the best experience possible during their stay.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime!
The Knowles Family